AutoCheck U.S. GAAP Disclosures Checklist
The AutoCheck U.S. GAAP Disclosures Checklist on Accounting Research ManagerŪ is a time-saving tool loaded with features that simplify the complex process of preparing financial statements.
AutoCheck U.S. GAAP Disclosures Checklist offers several great benefits and features to simplify the complex process of preparing financial statements. You’ll have access to a centralized source of the required and recommended GAAP disclosures currently in use, along with related guidance on the scope and interpretation of certain disclosure requirements. This is the optimal tool to help you ensure your disclosures are complete and accurate.
- Customizable — Tailor each checklist to ensure that only relevant questions are asked. Print all questions in the checklist, only those tailored to the client, unanswered questions, questions that highlight missing disclosures and disclosures that have comments attached to them.
- Time-saving — Checklists from prior periods can be rolled forward keeping only the information you want. There is no need to keep re-entering sections of the checklist that have not changed from prior periods. In addition, preparer comments can be logged and highlighted for reviewer.
- Uncomplicated navigation — Find what you need using checklist filters, dynamic contents window and by searching by key words or phrases.
- Interactive — Save valuable time by locating the right disclosure requirements quickly. You’ll get line-by-line disclosure guidance and forms can be filled in on-screen or printed out.
- Helpful tools — Access sample disclosures, track incorrect and missing answers and disclosures automatically/ On-screen guidance and tips will help you prepare statements with confidence.
- Integration — References in the checklist link to source documents in ARM for a seamless workflow process. Easy access to disclosure requirements are provided to allow quick access to the definitive rules. Sources of the disclosure requirements are given to provide more in-depth analysis of the disclosure requirements.
- Updated quarterly — Easily see what changed between updates.
- Up-to-date for the FASB Codification — Quickly determine what FASB pronouncements apply to relevant line items. Follows Codification format.