In the wake of the increasing globalization of accounting standards, the US and other countries are preparing for convergence. It is crucial for you to understand these international accounting standards now. IAS Standard is an integrated, all-in-one, comprehensive resource that provides you with everything you need to ease the transition.
IAS Standard provides all the detailed analysis, authoritative documents and new developments to ensure that you are preparing U.S/IAS convergence. Everything is integrated to streamline your workday and simplify your research.
- Contains summarized guidance by financial statement caption and other common topics
- Includes links to all relevant literature and clearly distinguished U.S. GAAP and IAS guidance
- Topics include business combinations, intangibles, stock-based compensation, equity and more
Accounting for Business Combinations, Goodwill, and Other Intangible Assets
- Features the latest guidance on the most current literature, with comprehensive guidance on accounting for business combinations
- Includes coverage of intangible assets and goodwill under both U.S. and International Accounting Standards
- Provides coverage of a wide range of transactions, including acquisitions of businesses by acquiring assets or stock, acquisitions of minority interests, leveraged buyouts, reverse acquisitions, and more
International Accounting/Financial Reporting Standards Guide
- Keeps you up-to-date on the latest general and industry-specific international reporting standards and the proposed changes in the near future
- Conveniently organized in two parts – general standards and industry-specific standard
- Practice Pointers appear throughout, to illustrate how the standards apply
- International Accounting Q & A in Interpretations and Examples — includes coverage of a variety of pertinent topics such as leases and inventory
- White Paper: Are You Ready to Adopt IFRS?
- Weekly Summary – email alerts keep you informed of newly released authoritative literature, new deliberations of current financial reporting projects and need-to-know trends.
- What’s New Checklist – this at-a-glance checklist notifies you of recent changes in U.S. and accounting principles.
- Daily News – daily updates on new releases within the literature, including specific content updates and additional analysis and interpretations as required.
View the chart comparing international packages